Our lights may have a powder coat finish rather than our standard weathered steel for an added cost (see pricing below). Powder coating (PC) is a baked on plastic based finish that is UV resistant and is more durable and environmentally friendly than paint finishes. Prior to powder coating all steel fixture components are zinc plated to restrict the possibility of rust spreading under the PC finish.
Fall of 2019 we will begin offering for sale the Shadow Art Series, aluminum fixtures with powder coating options. We will send an announcement soon!
Custom PC colors require a minimum batch charge of $450 due to the added steps involved.
- Request a link via email for selecting custom colors. Hundreds of colors and textures available!
- Your custom PC project cost will be quoted up front and be based on the total number of lights.
- PC fixtures are customized for maximum coverage and durability of the finish.
- Note: Powder coating fixtures typically adds 2-3 weeks to the production time frame.
Oil Rubbed Bronze, Black Sparkle, and (New) Textured Silver cost by fixture size (sample plates available):
- 2x2x23″ = $20 each – stake mount
- 4x4x17″ = $35 each – stake mount
- 4x4x25″ = $45 each – stake mount
- 4x4x37″ = $65 each – pier mount
- 6x6x13″ = $45 each – surface mount plate $40 with stake mount
- 6x6x19″ = $55 each – surface mount plate $50 with stake mount
- 6x6x25″ = $65 each – 6″ cap and stake mount
- 6x6x26″ = $75 each – 9″ cap and pier mount
- 6x6x34″ = $95 each – pier mount
- 6x6x42″ = $110 each – pier mount
- 6x6x80″ = $175 each – pier mount
Powder Coat Guarantee – 5 years for Bronze, Black and Silver finishes, other custom colors 1 year. Attraction Lights has years of experience with the "Oil Rubbed Bronze" and "Black Sparkle" finishes and we have a high confidence level in the new Textured Silver so we guarantee for these 3 finishes for 5 years. Note: The typical PC finish life is expected to be 10-15 years with proper care.
Note: Attraction Lights steel fixtures are built from such heavy dimension materials that we hope you will consider re-finishing when the PC finish eventually fades. The old finish can be stripped by sand-blasting and a new finish applied.
Finishes and metals that will last a lifetime:
Weathered Steel Finish on structural grade steel.
Custom Stainless Steel, Aluminum or Copper fixtures can be fabricated for your special project!